FreqEZ2 Version v2.1.0, Published 2022-11-05
- FreqEZ2 Windows Console Setup.exe (unpack from ZIP): FreqEZ2 Windows Console
- FreqEZ2 RaspberryPi Controller ZIP: FreqEZ2 Raspberry Pi Controller
- FreqEZ2 Documentation PDF: FreqEZhelp.pdf
Changes from previous version 2.0.4
- New* ManualPlus activation of multiple outputs with single mouse click
- New* FreqEZ Controller HAT card with 8 outputs for Raspberry Pi Zero
- New* packet integrity checksum algorithm based on MD5
- New* “Request,” “Assign,” “Keep-Alive,” and “Notify” packet descriptions
- Network packet traffic reduced 90% by eliminating redundant messages
- Enhanced SO2R and Networking operation
ARCHIVE – FreqEZ2 Version 2.0.4a, Published 2022-08-11
- ZIP file containing the previous Windows Console and Raspberry Pi programs: FreqEZ v2.0.4a Archive
- PDF manual for the RPi FreqEZ Controller Do-It-Yourself construction: FreqEZ2_DIY-Controller
This software is copyrighted freeware. You can use, modify, and distribute the software provided that you offer it and any derivative works as freeware. Any commercial use must be approved in writing by the author.
This software controls equipment that could be damaged by said software. You are responsible for installing, configuring, testing and ensuring that the software performs properly in your environment. The author cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages to other pieces of software, equipment, goods or persons arising from the use of this software.
By downloading this software you accept the above terms of copyright and disclaimer.